Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bring On the Heat

Today is officially the beginning of another exciting Sum--no, BREAK ONLY. It can't be summer yet - with all these scattered rainfalls, cold temperature, and the smell of dampness the wet season brings. But who cares? I mean, schools are ever. Hello! Surviving the exams was a relief. Imagine studying 4 quarters of stacked lessons...Anyway, another school year has gone by and a new chapter of our lives will start soon. Junior year was unexplainable, actually. The family I belonged to this year was a raffle box - a mix of personalities. We've been through a lot, things I've never encountered before. But at the end of the day it all leads to an unforgettable ending. I enjoyed my 3rd year life or rather my social life (HAHA) All the tears, lol moments, petty fights, and memories will always be a part of me, of my humanity.

Thank you, ST. PETER. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment