Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Election Vibe

The upcoming elections are drowning me. Until now, I still can't manage to swallow that I will be running for a position in the student body. Maybe it hasn't sunked in yet.. Anyway, election vibes are giving me the chills and my spine turns cold whenever I open my eyes to what I've put myself in. I believe it's a risk for my part. Yes, losing is part of life. Failure comes, you fall, but then again you have to stand up and move on. It's not easy, I know. But the feeling of winning and success is nothing beyond compare. It's probably the sweetest thing that could happen to someone. Gaining a spot in the LCBA means that people trust and depend on you to make things better. They see a capacity in you to establish a change in the society. It may be frustrating and challenging for your part, but at the end of the day, as soon as you finish what you're supposed to do, IT'S ALL WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment